Bedford Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
2021 Bedford Memorial - Pool Membership
For Season Pool Passes download (Town Pool-Membership Form 2021) drop off at the Recreation Department @ Town Offices (24 N. Amherst Road), email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 603-472-4573 for processing.
Pool Memberships will be processed mid-May, 2021
OPENING DAY: TBD (tentatively Father's Day - June 20, 2021)
POOL HOURS: TBD due to Covid guidelines *Hours of operation may be adjusted due to inclement weather or management's discretion*
- DUE TO COVID 19- NEW POOL RULES -
- Sign up for Swim time with Signup Genius (more information to follow) -
- Occupancy will be limited to 100 patrons at a time with social distancing. Patrons will be able to reserve a space (pod) for a one hour block in advance. Walk-ins will be accepted if there is a pod available.
- Staff will perform cleanings between time blocks.
- Patrons must arrive ready to swim. Changing will not be allowed at the pool. Restrooms will be for toilet use only and showers will not be available.
- Pool chairs/tables will not be available, but patrons may bring their own.
- There will be no morning lap swim. We will try to accommodate an evening lap swim if the schedule allows M-F.
- Under the Governor's guidelines, people must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times even while in the pool.
- Masks must be worn when entering the pool complex. No mask needed when in the water swimming.
Family Pass: $125 for Bedford Resident // $250 for Non-Resident
Family Pass--A family is identified as any (5) members (defined as parents and dependents who are permanent residents of the same household related by blood, marriage or legal guardianship). Additional family members may be added for a fee of $20/person.
Family Pass with sitter: $145 Bedford // $290 Non-Resident
Family Pass with sitter added -- This is a family season pass for (5) family members and you can add a your sitter for an additional $20 fee
Single Pass: $75 for Bedford Resident // $150 for Non-Resident
Senior Citizen (60+) FREE
DAILY POOL RATES - (*Non-Resident rates are double resident rate)
One person $5
Family rate +4 or more $20
Senior Citizens (age 60+ FREE)
2 years of age FREE
"ANYONE ENTERING THE POOL DECK MUST PAY THE DAILY RATE"
Additional Forms and Files: