1. Individuals enrolling are required to pay the registration fee at the time of enrollment.
2. All registrations are on a first come, first serve basis.
3. Individuals may register by mail or by coming to the Recreation Department, which is located in the Town Office Building, 24 North Amherst Road. Mailed registrations must have the participant’s name, age, address, phone number, parent’s name and the program in which he/she wishes to be enrolled.
4. Waiting lists will be taken for all classes, which fill up.
5. Satisfaction guaranteed – Complete satisfaction is the goal of the Recreation Department. Refunds are issued, no questions asked, if the program you registered for does not meet your expectations.
6. In the event of low enrollments, programs may be canceled and a refund will be sent.
Programs are open to all residents regardless of race, age, sex, physical or mental disabilities. If special accommodations are needed for participation, please contact our office.